What Our Members Say
– Charles Ashimwe, General Construction Manager and Entrepreneur
…this place will be one of the knowledge hubs in Rwanda and the East Africa.
– Juliet Hutchings, Storyteller and Photographer
The Office provides instant access to unique freelancers and entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
– Diane Ukwishaka, CFO and Product Manager at HeHe Ltd
The Office is an awesome work environment. You can’t get tired of sitting in it.
– Jessica Massie, Consultant in Education and Microfinance
The Office offers someone like me the chance to work around others and benefit from the energy and camaraderie an office environment gives. It’s ideal for a one-person operation!
– Amiri Mugarura, Chief Technology Officer of HeHe Ltd
I love how inspiring, diverse and refreshing The Office is.
– Laura Elizabeth Pohl, Photographer, Filmmaker, Storyteller
…a good way to get out of my home office and avoid working solely in coffee shops.
– Fleur Hutchings, Consultant, Writer, Researcher
A place brimming with ideas, creativity and the potential of people, Kigali and Rwanda. Really!
– Amber Lucero-Dwyer, Global Engagement Manager at the Museum of Photographic Arts
Collaboration and ideas happen when you least expect them.